He likes his trucks...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The pace of change...

What's new and delightful in my personal project realm?

*We got a bike rack!  It was placed in a slightly inconvienent spot, so I'm gettting that amended.
* I sent out another e-mail about the composter; no word yet.  Next up is a new approach.  I'm fairly sure Carol will be amenable to another strategy.
* I received the gas and water info about the building!  I'm doing some preliminary analysis, and will share it with the HCCNS board.
*It's official-- the board's annual project is to green the school!  More details on how that actually looks will be forthcoming...
*No word yet on when the dishwasher will arrive.  I'm checking on it now.

More to do, always; this feels like baby steps, but it's moving.

1 comment:

  1. congrats, amy! it sounds like you are really making a difference there!

    ReplyDelete